Accelerate Management Development Programme
The aim of this professional development programme is to provide owner managers of small businesses in South Dublin with the management, leadership, business skills and knowledge to achieve sustainability and growth in your business. Accelerate is aimed at businesses who have been operating for 18 months or more, and will help participants to address business challenges directly which in turn will lead to business growth and
This 7 module programme will help business promoters to:
- Gain an understanding of why they are in business and where the business is going.
- Market their businesses effectively.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Develop themselves and their entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Improve their sales and sales techniques.
- Manage the finances.
- Establish their business needs and develop a pathway to address these.
Each participant will be allocated a mentor as part of the programme.
An integral part of the programme allows the participants an opportunity for idea
exchange. Continual progress will be reviewed by all of the members of the group.
Programme Duration and Cost
The programme will be delivered over a 6 – 9 month timeframe, and will comprise of 6
workshops and 6 mentor meetings. The cost is €400 per person – which includes all
tuition, course materials and the overnight residential.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us on: (01) 414 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org