Closing date for applications is Thursday 30th March 2017 at 3pm.
You must attend a Trading Online Voucher Seminar in order to apply - the next Seminar takes place Friday 10th March 2017, and the next application deadline is Thursday 30th March 2017.
This scheme will run throughout 2017 and more seminar dates and application deadlines will follow.
What is it?
To support small Irish businesses to enhance their online trading presence. TRADING ONLINE VOUCHERS to the value of €2,500 (50% of eligible costs up to the maximum of €2,500) are now available through a new programme under the National Digital Strategy funded through the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources and delivered through the Local Enterprise Office. The objective of the scheme is to help small businesses grow their sales, exports and ultimately jobs.
Who is eligible?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited online trading presence; less than 10 employees; turnover less than €2million; Applicants must be registered in County Wicklow and trading for minimum of 12 months.
Applicants for the Trading Online Voucher must attend a TOV Information Seminar at our offices in Rathnew.
Note: ineligible projects include those with charitable status, commercial semi-state companies, ‘’not for profit’’ organisations, trade associations and company representation bodies such as Chambers of Commerce.
Vouchers can be used for:
The Trading Online Vouchers can be used for the development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems. Other usage includes; purchase of Internet related software, online advertising, development of an app, implementation of a digital marketing strategy, consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy, training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity. The voucher can also be used for the creation of testimonial videos or photographs of your products.
Vouchers cannot be used for:
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity
- You should have attended a TOV seminar to be eligible to apply. If you have any queries please call the office on 0404 30800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open and print the application form and guidelines below, familiarise yourself with the guidelines and the documentation that is needed to apply for the grant.
- Fill out the application form. There is a PDF version attached which you can type into. Alternatively you can type into the Word version.
- Email one copy of the application form and additional documents to: email@example.com (note do not send several emails, please ensure all documents are on the one email)
- Post a hard copy of the application form and additional documents to:
Trading Online Voucher Administration
Local Enterprise Office Wicklow
Wicklow County Campus
If you have any questions or need assistance call us on Tel: 0404 30800.
The final date for receipt of applications is Thursday 30th March at 3pm,
please note this scheme will run throughout 2017 and further deadlines will be announced. All information must be submitted on or before the deadline, any applications (or additional documentation) received after this date will not be assessed at the Evaluation meeting.
Good luck to all applicants.
- Applications will ONLY be assessed if complete, with three quotes and both signed hard copy and emailed soft copy is received ahead of the deadline.
- Please note that the grant aid will not be provided in respect of any expenditure incurred prior to obtaining official notification of grant approval.
See below, a video about how trading online helped The Happy Pear in Greystones: