Business and IT Training
Training is an important aspect in the management and development of any small business. LEO Wicklow recognises the need to provide training courses across a wide range of business topics. Courses are significantly subsidised by LEO Wicklow and a comprehensive training brochure is produced twice a year - in Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter.
Examples of training topics include:
- Start Your Own Business Courses
- Financial Management / Accounts / Tax Courses
- Management Development Programme for established businesses
- Business IT Skills such as Computerised Accounts, Website Optimisation, Social Media
- Sales & Marketing Courses
- Topical Seminars
LEO Wicklow runs a number of topical seminars throughout the year, delivered by expert guest speakers which are usually free of charge.
Examples of past seminars include:
- 'Using Smartphone Apps in your Business'
- 'Starting an Export Business'
- 'Franchising - all you need to know'
- 'Networking in your Business'
- The annual 'Budget Breakfast Briefing' held in early December
For information on the above and more, visit our TRAINING SECTION